Followers

May 13, 2011

Sing-Song Mind


There’s something I’ve been
Needing, wrong-echo repeating, beating, fleeting

Guess I’ll have to wait until
Tomorrow-oh, sorrow, sorrow, beg or borrow, oh

They say it’s a mark of
Insanity-tea, sea, see, instant tea, instantly

Those facts are
Fiction, diction, dictionary, nary, contrary, ordinary

I find it most
Delightful, spiteful, take a bite-bite-bite-full

A constant music in my
Brain-ain insane, no pain, no complain, refrain, distain

Sound nobody else can
Hear, fear, tear, smear, queer ear, dear

It helps to put
Pep in my step, yep-yep, yip-yap, trip-trap

What’s that you
Say-say, no way, hey-hey, okay, let’s play

Thought it was just me, but it’s
You too, too-too, two-two, I do, I’m through

5 comments:

  1. Have a really good day, you say, may they say so today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling a bit insane, but I won't complain. I'm glad blogger is working again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented. And it's fun to read your posts, Eric!!

    xo

    trip-trap dippity-bippity-bap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was something!! Remember, my brain is 66 now...I'm reeling a bit from your witty ditty but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this, Bubba! I read it aloud just for the pleasure of hearing those wonderful rhymes rolling off my tongue. Thanks for making my evening...:)

    Lynette
    Imagination Lane

    ReplyDelete

You may put in your 2¢ worth, but I'll only pay you a penny for your thoughts.