Followers

May 11, 2011

Best Horoscope Ever!

Scorpio
October 23 - November 21
Your ship comes in, Scorpio. Don't be surprised if you find a big, fat check waiting for you. Who knows what you've done to deserve such kindness? Don't question your good fortune - just accept it with charm and grace. Finally, you can implement some of those home improvements. Take full advantage of the generosity of the Universe. Deep down, you know you deserve it!


Gotta get home and check my mailbox! 


(Horoscope courtesy of MSN: http://glo.msn.com/horoscopes)

11 comments:

  1. Did this horoscope as for a deposit to be mailed to it in Uganda before the check would be made available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy a lottery ticket on the way home too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I hope the universe doesn't disappoint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...I like your astrologer. What did it say for Gemini? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cool.

    check out short story slam and welcome your submission.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow-up:

    Okay, there were no million dollar checks in the mail that day, nor any surprise visits from the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes people.

    I don't know who's in charge of deliveries here, but they're really slacking. That check better be big enough to make me overlook such shoddy job performance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, another Scorpio! Where's our money?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow up post:

    When I checked my mailbox that evening, there were no big, fat checks to be found.

    However, on Friday my boss gave me a nice - and totally unexpected - $1,000 bonus check!

    Better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  9. no Publishers Clearing House check? Nice bonus check- and coming from your boss that's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. big smiles... as a Scorpio myself I am really hopeing this is true! :)

    ReplyDelete

You may put in your 2¢ worth, but I'll only pay you a penny for your thoughts.