Ace from Paint Splotches tagged me for this short meme. I'm supposed to answer these 8 questions, then tag 8 more bloggers to answer them too.
Here are my answers...
1. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted an outlet for my creative juices. Now I’m just waiting for everybody to discover my genius and elect me their exalted ruler. (Oh wait, that’s the secret part!)
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why?
I think I’d tour Europe or Asia. There are so many different, rich and interesting cultures to experience.
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what?
I’ve had lots of teachers, both good and bad, in school and out, but none that impacted my life in such a manner as to be noteworthy. I picked up little things here and there from many of them, but my best teacher has been life itself. (Dad was good too!)
4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do?
Living or dead?
Living, I’d pick guitarist Adrian Legg.
(Yeah, I know: Adrian who? Well, he’s famous to me!)
Deceased, I’d pick poet Robert Frost.
I’d like to have a few beers and a long talk with both.
5. Toilet paper - over or under?
Over! Over! For the thousandth time! Over!
6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible.
I don’t believe you could go back and correct past ‘mistakes’ (like Marty McFly in “Back To The Future”)
I’m pretty happy where I ended up, so I don’t think I’d benefit from any do-overs.
7. Tell about your pets - if any.
I have a basset hound named Dexter and a Daschund named Joey. Dexter barks when there’s a bird or squirrel in the back yard. Joey barks at everything, including the washing machine. Joey like to tunnel under blankets. Dexter like to grab a mouthful of kibble, walk into the next room, then drop it on the floor and eat it. Joey like to hop on our laps for attention. Dexter like to butt-in anytime Joey’s getting attention.
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town? (You don't have to name the town)
I guess it’s a small town, but it’s a bigger small town. It’s not like Hooterville, where everybody knows everybody, but the neighbors I know are friendly enough.
And here are my tags...