Followers

August 19, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

Arguments

Some people only win arguments by steam-rolling opinions over their opponents, bullying their way to victory not with facts, but by being louder, more verbose, or simply by always having the last word.

They also believe, if the other person refuses to retaliate in a similar fashion, that the other person must be wrong.  These people think they ‘win’ arguments with such tactics, but the truth always prevails in the end.

(And, if you disagree, I'll yell until you see it MY way!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm itching for a good fight so maybe I'll disagree with you just for the heck of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, my oldest tries to win this way. she does have logic but she can't reast until she bludgeons you with it. a quiet, rational word does so much more i keep trying to tell her.

    anyway, thanks for fixing moondust's link over at gman's. i really needed to thank her and couldn't get to her place. thanks also for the thoughtful comments you leave at my place.

    ReplyDelete

You may put in your 2¢ worth, but I'll only pay you a penny for your thoughts.