Followers

October 21, 2013

Halloween Countdown Day 21: Doppelganger

Doppelganger

I saw myself, or rather
A guy that looked like me
Running amok through town
Out on a killing spree

The cops were looking for him
So I looked for him too
To show that I was innocent
Such things I would not do

In dark back alley ways
I searched for the fiend
Behind old building fences
Around corners I leaned

He was too clever to get caught
Despite the victims all around
It seemed like I was chasing
A ghost who’d never be found

Wearily, I went back home
My mind becoming clearer
I splashed cold water on my face
And saw him in my mirror

1 comment:

  1. i'm on a writing spree today hehe..but oh how I am interested in killing sprees..

    http://katiemiaaghogday.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-major-factor-underlying-increase-in.html

    And I always love Halloween too..as I am counting the days down2..enjoying your days of Halloween here...3

    ReplyDelete

You may put in your 2¢ worth, but I'll only pay you a penny for your thoughts.