Followers

May 1, 2013

Crème Brûlée And Mud Pies


There’s room in my world for everything
Fish in the stream and birds on the wing
Clouds in the sky and the rain they bring
Crème brûlée and mud pies

No matter how different they may seem
The wet raindrop and the bright sunbeam
Both what is real and what is a dream
Welcomed whatever size

All folks who come from here or from there
The hirsute and dark, the smooth and fair
All couples no matter how they pair
The foolish and the wise

Pagans, Christians, fans of the I Ching
Some who don’t dance and some who can sing
There’s room in my world for everything
Crème brûlée and mud pies

2 comments:

  1. I know this isn't quite the point... But Creme Brulee will always have room in my world...

    Favorite Dessert.

    Can never pass it up.

    And now, because of you, Eric... I want some.
    What are we going to do about that?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! We are divided by so many things...I agree the world is large and room for all and everything!

    ReplyDelete

You may put in your 2¢ worth, but I'll only pay you a penny for your thoughts.