Followers

December 4, 2012

The Measure Of Music

In my opinion, for what it’s worth
Music is the greatest thing on Earth
The best of all Mankind’s inventions
The one that relieves all my tensions
I’ve witnessed the glory and blunders
Of great technological wonders
Been grateful for the times I live in
Miracles of modern medicine
But not one of these things can compare
To when sweet music’s filling the air
Music joins us emotionally
And takes us away so easily
Sometimes the ride is soaring and bright
Other times, cold and black as the night
Music lifts us up when we feel down
Forget the burdens we carry ‘round
Music fills our troubled minds with dreams
Casts shadows away with its bright beams
Music shares its secrets with our hearts
Each passion play we can have our parts
It fits each mood in perfect measure
That’s why music’s our greatest treasure

1 comment:

  1. Mhm, I listen to music 24-7... even sleep with my headphones on sometimes. life would be crappy without it! not without dubstep tho... that can go away... So can britney spears...

    ReplyDelete

You may put in your 2¢ worth, but I'll only pay you a penny for your thoughts.