October 13, 2010
Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness!
We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. The quotes are in bold. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Kim Kardashian. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "White is actually one of my favorite colors. I have a white car. I love white."
Tell us about your first car.
(First, I want to mention that white is not a color!)
My first car I can remember was a purple Renault 12 station wagon. Renault was a French car company. My dad was always picking up used ones because nobody wanted them, which made them the cheapest used cars around. Plus, he knew how to fix them and had a nearby dealer to get parts. I drove Renaults for years until I could finally afford to buy my own car.
2. "I've just had enough of people misrepresenting me. Get to know me and see who I am."
Have you ever been paranoid?
I know you’re ALL talking about ME behind my back, plotting against me and spreading rumors everywhere that I’m totally PARANOID! (But I’m NOT!)
3. "I opened the store myself. Even Paris and Nicky Hilton -- they`re completely independent too."
How old were you and what were you doing when you became independent of your parents?
In some ways, I was independent at a young age, like 5 or 6, because I did my own thing and didn’t need them to keep me entertained. (I still depended on them for the basic necessities, of course)
Being the classic under-achiever, I lived with my folks in their basement until I was 28, then I moved in with my girlfriend who is now my wife.
4. "I want to be a Bond girl!"
Have you ever wanted to be in the movies?
Not in regular movies, but I’ve always wanted to do voice work for animated features.
5. "I would never snub Hugh Hefner. I love him and his whole team."
How much money would it take for you to pose nude?
I think I’d make more money by charging people NOT to see it!
6. "I think my sense of style is evolving. I'm figuring out ways to be sexy without having to flaunt it."
Who are the top 3 sexy celebrities in your opinion?
1. Salma Hayek
2. Milla Jovovich
3. Sandra Bullock
7. "I'm the girl who's too shy to dance in a nightclub — maybe for one song, and then that's it."
Tell us about the last time that you danced in a nightclub?
It’s been so long that I can’t remember the last time, so I’ll tell you about one time I recall:
I was at a club with a few friends. The band was taking a break, but loud music was being piped in. My friends and I were really into Jimi Hendrix at that time, so when “Fire” came on (and since we’d had a few drinks) we decided to go out on the empty dance floor and jam to it. Then some girls joined us and we all kept dancing until the band came back and ruined it with a slow song.
8. "I want to be pregnant by the time I'm 30, hopefully."
Since normal people don’t decide on having kids depending on their age, what factors do you think are important when making that decision?
Plenty of 'normal' people factor-in their age when considering having kids.
(Nobody wants to be ‘Grandpa-Dad’ or ‘Sister-Mom’)
But I think the most important considerations are fiscal and mental readiness.
You should be sure you can afford to have a child AND you must understand that you won’t have the same ‘free-and-easy’ lifestyle to do whatever you want once you have the responsibility of raising a child. It’s a 24-7-365 job and you can’t just quit.
9. "My balance is really bad. I just hope my clumsiness doesn't show through".
Is there anything about you that you hope doesn’t show through?
10. "I eat less junk food, hardly any soda, and just try to eat more protein. I definitely can’t give up sweets all together, so I just toned them down!"
How does one “tone down” their diet?
Maybe one just eats less-colorful food?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!