1. From "Men Are Dumb ....": If you had a theme song that played whenever you walked into a room full of people, what would it be?
“The Spirit of Radio” by Rush (Just because I like Rush)
2. From Pam of "Alert And Oriented x 4": Which of your shoes are your absolute favorite, and which are of the object of your most painful shoe-buyer's remorse?
I like my slip-on boat shoes, which are mega-comfy. I don’t do shoe-buyer's remorse because I make sure I like them and they’re comfortable before I buy them.
3. From Susanne of "Living to Tell the Story": Tell about your favorite birthday celebration that you've personally experienced.
Well, it would be hard to beat when my wife took me to Hawaii for my 40th.
4. From Lori of "Just me and My Life": If you were a flavor of ice cream, which would you be?
Mocha Almond Fudge
5. Cindy Swanson of "Notes in the Key of Life" asks: Have you ever had a crush on a movie star? Who was it, and are you still crushing?
Salma Hayek churns my butter!
6. Jill from "Jill Boyd's Place" inquires: Glasses or braces--if you had to wear one, which would it be?
LOL! I’ve worn glasses since 2nd grade and I had braces in 11th and 12th grade. I still wear glasses (bifocals now) but they beat the heck out of having braces!
7. Nel from "Fasteneau Facts" asks: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
The older I get, the less I like temperature extremes. I’d like to find a temperate zone that stays between 60ºand 80º Fahrenheit, with moderate yearly rainfall.
8. Thena from "Patiently Waiting" wants to know: If money were no obstacle, what would be the perfect birthday gift to receive?
A year-long, all expenses paid, trip around the world. (Dream BIG!)
9. From "Life Through Bifocals," LynnMarie asks: What is your favorite birthday meal?
My wife’s lasagna and garlic bread.
10. Debby at "Just Breathe" checks in with: Do you still send hand-written thank you notes?
Never wrote any, except for the ones for my wedding gifts.
11. Linda from "Mocha with Linda" poses this question: What is something you've done that you never thought you'd do?
I went to Hawaii. (See question #3)
12. Jewel, from Indiana, who writes at "Musings from the World of Jewel," is very insistent that we answer this: Mount Rushmore honors four US Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt. If you could add any person to Mount Rushmore, who would you add and why?
Benjamin Franklin comes to mind, being an American founding father and revolutionary. (Besides, he’s on the $100 bill!)
P.S. – Happy birthday, Linda!