1. From whom did you get your last e-mail? My wife, telling me that our money is tight, right after which she e-mailed to ask if I wanted to take off work to join her and her co-workers for a day-trip birthday luncheon.
2. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater?
Last weekend I saw “The Last Exorcism” (It was just awful!)
3. Have you ever seen a ghost?
No, but they’ve seen me.
4. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?
Nope, but they’ve cried about me.
5. What are you most afraid of?
Being a bad parent to my son. (But, so far so good!)
6. What do you do when you are bored?
At work I do memes on Blogger. At home I read.
7. Other than the author of this mess of a meme, whose blog are you most curious to see their answers?
I don’t know any of the others, but Hootin’ Anni is such a funny name that I’m hoping the laughs will continue.
8. Name three thing from your bucket list.
A: Visit Europe and Asia
B: See my son graduate college
C: Play with my grandkids
9. Who was the last person who complimented you on how you looked, that actually was a surprise?
Oh, it’s never a surprise for me, because I get compliments every day! (Not!)
10. Do you remember Berleen?
Sure! Who could ever forget him? Er, her.
11. What was the last concert that you attended where the band was much better than you imagined?
KISS at Cobo Arena in Detroit for the 35th anniversary of their first live album, which was recorded there. They played the same set as the album, plus more recent stuff. It was my first time seeing them and they were pretty spectacular. Great fireworks!
12. What’s the next band you’re either planning to see or want to?
Rush is hitting the road with an extensive tour, but they’re not playing anywhere close to me yet. (I want to take my son too!)
13. What were the last things do you imagine that Kimber threw off the roof?
I can only imagine it being something one would actually be ON a roof to throw - AND that throwing is the preferred method for relocating said item. Hmmm... shingles?
Be sure to check out my first meme: The Agency!