Followers

September 20, 2010

Monday Mayhem: 5 on 5

Welcome back to Monday Mayhem!

Today's meme is called 5 on 5.

For each of the 5 questions give 5 answers.  Easy right?
So, have fun with it and don't forget to comment the others.


1. What are 5 things that you hope to accomplish this week?
  • Take Thursday off go to spend the day in Frankenmuth
  • Get all of my new photos from last weekend posted
  • Write some more haiku (using my new photos as inspiration)
  • Write my Flash Friday 55
  • Finally break 200 when I go bowling Saturday


2. Name 5 reasons to sleep in.
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday

 
(Not that I do, but I would sure like to once in awhile!)


3. Name 5 of the 'interesting' things you've heard lately.
  • "Daddy Played The Banjo"
  • "Hoedown At Alice's"
  • "Tin Roof"
  • "Wally On The Run"
  • "Calico Train"
(To clarify, these are songs I HEARD on Steve Martin's album, "The Crow")

 
 

4. Name and link to 5 bloggers.

 


5. What are the 5 items that are always on your grocery list.
  • Eggs
  • Milk
  • Coffee
  • Bread
  • Bacon

 (P.S. - Most boring question ever!)

 

 

5 comments:

  1. LOL...love the reasons to sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...bacon...I was never able to break 100 in bowling unless the bumpers were set up. I wish I could sleep in every day as well. Cheers to you, Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your reasons to sleep in LOL Excellent answers my friend :) Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your answer so much...I think you have such awesome spirit!! Thanks for linking me in...I would love to do this when a bit more quiet and the writer's block stares me in the face!! Thanks my dear friend xxx

    ReplyDelete

You may put in your 2¢ worth, but I'll only pay you a penny for your thoughts.