Monday Mayhem #40 "Ten Anyone?" Meme
1. Why do you blog?
Mostly it’s for the creative outlet, but it’s also nice having people appreciate my stuff. But I'd like to have more people checking out my two other blogs:
2. Name your three best memories.
• Our honeymoon
• The birth of our son
• Our trip to Hawaii
3. Name 4 of the best fiction books you've read.
How about four good ones off the top of my head, in no particular order?
• “Something Wicked This Way Comes” by Ray Bradbury
• “Nine Princes In Amber” by Roger Zelazny
• “A Fine And Pleasant Misery” by Patrick McManus
• “Watership Down” by Richard Adams
4. What are the 5 best movies ever made? (and that I love....)
Again, off the top of my head, in no particular order:
• “The Matrix”
• “Monty Python And The Holy Grail”
5. Name 5 things I can't live without.
(I was going to answer this literally - oxygen, water, heat, etc - but instead I answered in what I felt to be the spirit of the question)
6. If you could change your name what would it be?
Bubba, since that’s what they call me anyway.
(Easier for me to remember it that way)
7. Tell us a unique and interesting fact about yourself.
My distant cousin - 2nd cousin to my paternal grandmother - was Robert Pershing Wadlow, the world’s tallest man.
(I know it’s not interesting in regards to myself, but it’s something)
8. What do you love best about yourself?
There are many awesome things I just love about myself! Sometimes having such a rich variety of noteworthy and vastly-superior traits can make it difficult to single-out just one as being above all others.
But, when it comes right down to it, the thing I love most about myself is my AWESOME HUMILITY!
I mean honestly, is there anybody anywhere in the world – heck, in the universe - who is more humble than myself? I don’t believe so; I’m too amazingly humble!
9. If you had a "Freaky Friday" experience, who would you change places with?
At first I thought of Hugh Hefner, but he’s so old now that it just wouldn’t be the same. I’d change places with Bill Gates, then send myself a bunch of cash!
Which would make being me EVEN MORE AWESOME! And, of course, I’d be even more HUMBLE! (If that’s even possible!)
10. What is the best thing about being a woman.
I’ll have to guess (being a man) that having a child is pretty high on the list.
Of course, that’s not counting the weight gain, cravings, rollercoaster emotions, back pain, swollen feet, leaky breasts, tearing and…
Wait, can I change my answer?
Give it a try! Monday Mayhem