Followers

September 16, 2010

Lime Tagged Me!




Lime Tagged Me!


1. In 10 words or fewer explain the media fascination with Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.  People have a morbid fascination with watching human train wrecks, especially wealthy, overly-privileged ones.


2. Which of your coworkers most drives you to fantasies of homicidal rage and which irritating behavior from this individual is most likely to set your fancy to flight?  Actually, I’m lucky because none of my co-workers are really that bad.  (I think we’re united by having a common enemy: The boss)  But one guy always speaks in clichés, which can be irksome at times.  His favorite saying is “Well, it is what it is.”  What?  Of course it is!  That doesn’t mean anything!


3. Describe the art project you'd create if I gave you 3 dirty socks, a baggie of old bread wrapper twisty-ties, a D cell battery, a pound of peanut shells, and a small bottle of dishwashing liquid.  What message would you hope to convey to the masses with your great piece of art?   I’d add a small light bulb and use the battery and the twisty-ties to create a lighted artwork called “Ungreen Future” which would shine a light (literally) on all this garbage and ‘enlighten’ people to the fact that we’re trashing our planet.


4. For the next month you either have to go every where dressed in a mariachi jacket and neoprene pants or you have to enter every room, public or private, singing "Hit Me, Baby, One More Time."  Which do you choose and why?  Hell, I’d do both!  Why?  Why not!?  People could use a little waking up!


5. Knock, knock.  Who's there?  Pizza delivery guy.

(I thought about saying ‘delivery gal’ for a second there, but decided I’d only get into trouble)


6. What would you do for a Klondike bar?  Open the freezer.  If it ain’t in there, I ain’t gettin’ one.   

(They’re okay, but they don’t hold a candle to Drumsticks; I’d KILL for a Drumstick!)


7. Poof!  You will now be a member of the opposite sex for the next month.  What do you think you will learn?  What do you hope to experience?  What do you dread?  I’d learn what a hassle it is putting on a bra and make-up every morning. (Or maybe I’d skip that part)  I’d be curious what the female orgasm feels like comparatively.  I’d dread getting a period or being hit on by some dude.


8. Fill in the blanks:

I really ought to write 8 questions of my own and tag 8 others 
instead, I will have to do some actual work while at work (for a change!)

3 comments:

  1. funny. But you alter the art materials!?! Shame on you. Sounds more like the beginnings of Energizer Bunny goes on a weekend football bender creation to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should mention the Enegizer Bunny. I had a video on "America's Funniest Videos" a few years ago of an Energizer Bunny toy being blown to smithereens with an M-80... it was an EPIC explosion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i would totally dress up and sing with you, ya nut! and drumsticks are pretty awesome. thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

You may put in your 2¢ worth, but I'll only pay you a penny for your thoughts.