(Questions based on quotes from Frank Sinatra)
1. ”I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”
How often do you drink alcohol?
- I’ll have a beer or two a couple of times a week, especially when grilling outside.
2. “The best revenge is massive success.”
Have you ever gloated or wanted to over success?
- Occasionally, but almost never seriously… life’s too short to take oneself too seriously.
3. “You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the [butt].”
What do enjoy most about your life?
- Spending time with family members on camping trips, amusement parks, etc.
4. “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”
Do you ever over-think a situation in your life?
- Sure, everybody does… but probably a lot less than some do.
5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.”
Tell us about your best friend.
- (That's not really a question) My best friend is my wife. We think alike, finish each other’s thoughts, and enjoy many of the same things. (But not all the same things… that would be boring!)
6. “I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.”
How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a s/o to you?
- Very. I consider practicality and common sense to be the most important forms of ‘intelligence’ for my significant other to possess. (And she does!)
7. “I drink to the confusion of our enemies.”
What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy?
- One late night I had a guy in a pickup truck tailgating me, honking his horn and swerving all over the place. He seemed very intent on driving me off the road, angry over some imagined offence that, to this day, I’ve never been able to discern. I think he was just drunk.
8. “Orange is the happiest color.”
What's your favorite color?
- Blue is my favorite. But I like lots of colors and have a particular affinity for green things like plants.
9. “Dare to wear the foolish clown face.”
Are you ever a clown?
- Always! But better a smart ass than a dumb ass.
10. “Don't get even, get mad.”
Have you ever tried getting even?
- I usually let Karma take care of that for me... and it usually does.
Wednesday Wickedness is fun! Check it out!