Followers

January 14, 2014

Random Tweets: BuddhaRocks on Twitter

If you’ve never gotten lost, you’ve never really gone anywhere.

You call it fashion; I call it social obedience to an industry.

Stop, take a few deep breaths and let your mind catch up to your emotions.

There are few people who'll agree to something that doesn't work to their advantage.

There's nothing more irritating than perfection.

What if elbows were the sexiest part of a person's body? Would people wear extra elbow padding to enhance them? Send naked elbow selfies?

It's funny that people who insist on promoting tolerance don't seem to notice how intolerant they are about anyone who disagrees with them.

It's nice of you to share, and I appreciate the thought, but I'm totally capable of finding crappy pop music on my own, thank you very much!

I didn't notice that the soap I bought at the craft show had glitter on one side. My wife says I look like I was showering with a stripper.

Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999? You mean we're gonna get drunk and cry bitterly about how our careers were over 15 years ago?

We wonder how to save the world when, all the while, nature keeps showing us the way.

If you never go, you’ll never know.

If you think you've got nothing to complain about, you're not paying close enough attention.

You're free to say whatever you want - just remember that others are just as free to not listen to you.

Don't put me on a pedestal; I'm afraid of heights.

Pleasure should never feel guilty.

It should never cost more to go see any artist in concert than it would cost to buy their entire musical catalog.

The best way to stick out from the crowd is to avoid the crowd altogether.

Pride is knowing that you're good at something.  Conceitedness is feeling compelled to tell others.

Fate is people drawing imaginary lines between random events.

Respect is acknowledging that someone or something matters.

There's no rule saying we must respect one another - it's just obviously the decent thing to do, something that doesn't require legislation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may put in your 2¢ worth, but I'll only pay you a penny for your thoughts.