Followers

September 24, 2013

The Letter

Can you loan me a million dollars?  It’s all that I’d need
To pay all my bills and get things back up to speed.

I know it sounds like a lot, but I’ve got a good plan
And I’ll pay you right back just as soon as I can.

You see, I’m going to invest in a marvelous invention.
One that will change our whole society’s convention.

I cannot tell you what it is, just that it’s monumental.
It will make our world a place of unlimited potential.

I only need a year or two to get the whole thing going.
Then my name will be one that everyone is knowing.

So, what do you say?  Would you change life for the better?
Just let me know when I can start, after you’ve read this letter.

1 comment:

  1. hey, I'll do it for a measly half million, and I'll even improve on your plan.....

    ReplyDelete

You may put in your 2¢ worth, but I'll only pay you a penny for your thoughts.