Recently I participated in a blog-tag question meme, and one of the people I tagged pointed out that I didn't say there were no tag-backs, so she re-tagged me with 11 new questions. Being a good sport, I will answer the 11 new questions. (But, also being somewhat of a curmudgeon, I'm going to pass on the part where I tag 11 new people with 11 new questions) Here are her questions and my responses:
1. Did you have an imaginary friend when you were a kid? Details, please!
No, all my friends were of the real variety. (Honest!)
2. Ever seen a ghost? Met a psychic? Had a prophetic dream? Just about everyone, even if you don't really believe, has had some sort of supernatural experience. What's one of yours?
Never seen a ghost, but I've met more than one person who claimed to be psychic. (Never saw any actual evidence though)
3. What is your biggest addiction?
Coffee, without a doubt. Can't get going in the morning without it.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
This question presumes that I haven't grown up yet, since it asks the question in present tense. But that doesn't really matter, since I never really had an answer for that - except, perhaps, just "happy".
5. What was the last concert you went to?
Colin Hay at The Ark in Ann Arbor, MI. Great show!
6. What was the last movie you watched?
(I presume you mean new movies, since watching a re-run is hardly note-worthy)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
7. Beatles or Stones? Why?
I like both, but the Beatles have the superior catalog by far in my opinion. It's hard to ignore their impact on popular music - and popular culture - and I grew up listening to them. And I always will.
8. If you could be invisible for twenty-four hours, what would you do?
I'd have to rob or bank or something, I suppose. One rarely (if ever) gets such opportunities, so I'd have to make the most out of it. (Besides, banks are insured by the government, with MY tax dollars, so it's more like a refund than stealing - LOL!)
9. You're on death row. What do you request for your last meal?
I imagine it would have to be an all-you-can-eat affair of some sort, probably lots of sea food.
10. We all have a few regrets in life. What's the number one thing you regret NOT doing?
I regret not discovering good beer sooner - so much time wasted drinking cheap, flavorless swill!
11. You ran off and joined the circus. What's your act?
I'd definitely be a clown - the only circus-worthy talent I've got!
Okay, I think I'm done with these question tagging memes for awhile now. The questions are fun... it's all the other stuff they want you to do that makes them onerous.