Followers

September 1, 2011

Cookie

-
 
My sweet.

Thoughts of you come to mind and I can’t help myself; I must have you.

I desire you so.  I love having you, like what I put into you.  I need you.

Thus I knead you, roll you around, spread you out before me, enticing me.

I smell your rich, earthy sweetness and my mouth moistens.

Things get warm.  A rising swell.  Soft, luscious mounds, too hot to touch.

Your intoxicating aroma drives me wild.  I cannot resist; I have to taste you.

First a nibble, then a bite.  I swoon with my lust for you.  I devour you.

And I am sated by you.

My sweet.






13 comments:

  1. I used to have that relationship with cookies. I can totally get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum!!!! Can you mail me some - I am a terrible baker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you give me Cookie's phone number?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, the poem made me smile, Timoteo's comment made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a similar one; I love it! Your words are brilliant~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making cookies can be that seductive? I am obviously doing something wrong ;-)

    That gave me the first smile of the day, thanks, I need to smile more often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these line "I smell your rich, earthy sweetness and my mouth moistens." Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this...I have my own sinful love of homebaked oatmeal cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinkin' this is about more than an actual cookie, good one :-)

    ReplyDelete

You may put in your 2¢ worth, but I'll only pay you a penny for your thoughts.