December 7, 2010
Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness!
We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes.
Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Jennifer Aniston.
Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “A relationship isn't going to make me survive. It's the cherry on top.”
What part of your life do you consider “the cherry on the top”?
Well, my family is my base, my solid foundation. I consider a ‘cherry on top’ to be something extra, a nice added touch.
My ‘something extra’ lately has been blogging. It’s nice to have the creative outlet, both for my writing and my photography.
2. “I almost resent the whole fashion thing. Good God- never wearing the same thing twice and all of those things. It's a pain in the ass.”
How much does fashion impact your life?
Fashion? What’s that? (LOL!)
Oh, you mean when a bunch of hoity-toity snobs in Paris and New York decide which ‘look’ is ‘in’ this season?
Designers clamoring for people to notice (and buy) their awful, over-priced clothing designs?
Please, how empty-headed can people get? Nobody’s picked out my clothes since I was 5 years old!
(I give Jennifer lots of credit for her answer – an unexpected take!)
3. “I've gone for each type: the rough guy; the nerdy, sweet, lovable guy; and the slick guy. I don't really have a type. Men in general are a good thing.”
What’s your type?
Well, I like my men sensitive, yet rugged…
Wait! I didn’t mean to type that! Delete! DELETE!
4. “Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.”
Do you still learn new things about yourself?
Heck no! I’ve got myself (and everything else in life) completely figured out!
Anyone who isn’t still learning about themselves isn’t trying hard enough.
5. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.”
Have you ever had your heart broken? If yes, how did you get over it?
No, no... my heart is bullet-proof and shatter-proof and fire-resistant!
Of course I have! Anyone who hasn’t had their heart broken must not be using it. How did I get over it? Well, that depends on which time we’re talking about: I’ve cried; I’ve drank; I’ve moved on.
6. “There are no regrets in life, just lessons.”
What is the most recent “life lesson” that you have figured out?
Just because people in your extended family get divorced, that doesn’t mean you’ll need to exclude any of them from your life.
7. “Really try to follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do.”
Have you ever went against what your heart told you to do?
I do it every day when I drive to work.
8. “The ultimate is finding a place where you have no inhibitions, nothing to hide, where you can learn with one another.”
Do you have any inhibitions when you are in love with someone?
Cetainly. I think caring so much makes people uncertain of themselves, which is why love can be so tricky sometimes.
We walk on eggshells, especially at first, not wanting to cause problems, trying to keep everything smooth sailing. (Don't rock the boat!)
But, thankfully, that doesn’t usually last too long, and soon we can relax and be ourselves.
I believe if someone can’t love you for who you really are, then there’s not much hope for your relationship.
9. “Life can be dramatic and funny all in the same day!”
What is something that happened recently in your life that you found extremely funny?
It’s hard to pick a single incident. I notice funny things all the time.
(It was amusing to hear Jannie Funster calling out my name from up in a tree!)
10. “The first time I kissed Brad my knees went weak - I literally lost my breath!”
Have you ever kissed someone and your knees went weak?
Nope. But my knees have gotten pretty weak all on their own lately.
(It’s hell getting old!)
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness.
You can join in the fun yoursef at: Wednesday Wickedness!
Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment.
Join us next week for our next meme!