10. What number blog post is this for you?
This will be 185th post. My haiku blog Haiku Koo-Koo only has 96 so far, but my photo blog, Bifocal Univision, has 309 posts!
9. You are driving down a road and your GPS says turn right, but the road has a Dead End sign. You check your GPS and according to it's map, there is a road at the end of the Dead End road that you need to turn onto. Do you follow the GPS?
I’ve actually had problems with my Tom-Tom telling me there’s a road where there was none – or vice-versa. I believe my eyes first, technology second.
8. If you had a $2 bill, would you spend it?
Probably not, since $2 won't buy anything that I can't live without. I can’t say I never have in the past, but I don’t collect them either.
7. When there is nobody else around and you sneeze or cough, do you cover your mouth?
Yes, just out of habit. (But I hate having to bless myself)
6. You are a DJ at a radio station and your first guest is Bud... what is the first question you are going to ask him?
“Want a beer?” No, wait... that’s a given. How about, “What are some of your favorite bands?"
5. Have you ever stopped to help a stranger with a flat tire?
Not a flat tire, but I’ve helped a few people jump-start their cars (usually in winter)
I also once helped two girls stop the engine of their Jeep, which kept on running even with the key out of the ignition. (We had to disconnect the battery... weird!)
4. You get on an airplane and you find that your seat neighbor is Kimber... what do you talk about or do you ignore her completely?
I’m sure I could make some small-talk that would be entertaining for both of us. I’d start off with something like, “Didja ever notice that Kimber and Bud come up in the meme questions frequently? Boy, talk about having an ego!” (LOL! Just kidding!)
3. Have you ever rode an elephant?
Yes. (Gee, that should sound way cooler!)
2. Time to bitch & moan! What is your biggest complaint about your current friends on Facebook?
None - I don’t do Facebook. (The crowd gasps!) I have neither the time nor the inclination to do ‘social networking’ stuff. With the possible exception of Blogger - this is is a form of social networking, yes?
No, I prefer to see people in real life, to call them, or to e-mail them. I also occasionally get to video-chat with my nephew and his wife, both Marines stationed in Okinawa, who are expecting their first child soon.
1. School is back in session for all little girls and boys now. What, in your life, changes when kids go back to school?
During the summer my son would stay up late playing Xbox with his friends, and he’d usually still be asleep when I leave for work.
He just started high school, so now he has to get up really early (at least during the week) and goes to bed early too.
Most of what has changed has to do with his morning routines, school work and extra-curricular activities. My routine doesn’t really change that much.