I stumbled across this list of questions and thought it would be fun to answer them. The list apparently came from Cindy but I couldn't locate it. (I was looking for a missing question) Anyway, here it is!
1. What was the highlight of your week? The weekend, as usual.
2. Whose car were you in last? My own.
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? When I get home - I always kiss my wife hello and goodbye.
4. What color shirt are you wearing? Green, white and gray.
5. How long is your hair? Short, but not a brush-cut.
6. Are you good-looking? Of course! Just ask my wife! (LOL!)
7. Last movie you watched? Back To The Future III (Last night)
8. Who were you with? What, while watching the movie? My wife.
9. Last thing you ate? Archway Dutch Cocoa cookies (Yum!)
10. Last thing you drank? Coffee, black
11. When was the last time you had your heart-broken? When they cancelled "Scrubs" - or high school, if that's more what we're looking for here.
12. Who came over last? My neighbor, to borrow chairs and tables for her party.
13. Are you happy right now? Relatively so, especially for a Monday.
14. What did you say last? “Thank you” to a co-worker.
15. Where is your phone? On my desk. (Well, it's not really 'my' phone, it's the company's)
16. What color are your eyes? Blue.
17. Are you left-handed? Heck no! Only weirdos are left-handed. (Just kidding!)
18. Spell your name without vowels: Rc Ldr.
19. Do you have any pets? Two dogs: Joey the daschund and Dexter the basset hound.
20. Favourite Vacation? Hawaii, although Cancun was pretty nice too!
21. What do you dislike currently? The heat! (Hurry up, Autumn!)
22. What are you listening to? Brian Setzer Orchestra.
23. If you could have one thing right now, what would it be? A million bucks, so I could get MORE things! (Think BIG!)
24. What is your favorite scent? Apple anything.
25. Who makes you happiest? My wife. (Man! I should tell her to read this - Husband Points!)
26. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
27. When is your birthday? 11/03/1964.
28. Who has the same phone as you? I have no idea. I only have a home phone (hard line), no cell phone. I had a cell phone years ago, but I used it so infrequently that it didn't make sense to keep it. I've never regretted it, either!
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? On vacation at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. (My favorite amusement park!)
30. Do you read your horoscope? Occasionally, but it's just for fun. (I could write them just as accurately - maybe I should!)
31. Where was the last place you bought something? Grocery store. (Woo, how exciting!)
32. How do you feel about your hair right now? Um, just fine I guess. (Hair, phones, shoes... who made up these questions? Certainly not a guy!)
33. Do you bite your nails? Rarely, unless it's snagging something and I have no clippers handy.
34. Do you have any expensive jewelery? I only have a wedding ring and it wasn’t very expensive.
35. MySpace or Facebook? Neither. My wife does Facebook and I kind of ‘share’ it. (I'm more of a Blogger-type person)
36. How fast have you driven a car? About 96 or 97, I guess. (I'm no hot-rodder)
37. Have you ever smoked? Yes, but very rarely. I tried cigarettes when I was a kid, like many people do. I'll have a cigar every few years or so.
38. What was or is your favorite subject in school? Art, definitely.
39. Do you have Verizon? Nope. (You can't hear me now? Good!)
40. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? I only fall for WOMEN, and I’ve already got mine.
41. Do you have any hidden talents? I suppose there are things I can do that everyday people don’t know about… I play guitar and sing a little. I can cook and bake. I like to dabble in photography. Come to think of it, I’m not sure if any of my talents are visible.
42. Favourite Song? I’m sure almost everybody answers this one the same way: I like too many to pick just one.
43. Do you like to sing at all? (See question 41)
44. Dream Job? Cartoon Character Voice Actor.
45. Where does most of your family live? Northern Michigan.
46. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? One each - brother and sister. (I’m the oldest)
47. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Not really, although my wife occasionally teases me about being spoiled. (Even though she’s the one doing the spoiling!)
48. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? I’ve forgotten now. (You should’ve asked me then!)
49. Do you drink? Yes, but not excessively nor daily.
50. Know any other languages? I know a few words in various languages, mostly Spanish. (I know how to order food and beer, or find a bathroom - you know, important stuff!)
51. Ever write a coded message? Sure. Hey, who hasn’t? Here’s a secret for you: capital letters!
52. Have you ever been IN a wedding? I’ve been in four, including my own.
53. Do you have any children? One son, 14.
54. Did you take a nap today? No, it’s not nap time yet! (I nap occasionally on the weekends)
55. Who has the same birthday as you? According to TheCelebrityCafé.com, Adam Ant, Charles Bronson and Dennis Miller.
56. Ever met anyone famous before? Detroit Red Wing Darren McCarty once held open the door for me at a gas station, and I saw guitarist Aldo Nova at a record store autographing his latest CD. (Which tells you how long ago THAT was!)
57. Do you want to be famous one day? I’d rather be rich than famous, so I could travel the world and NOT be bothered by paparazzi everywhere.
58. Any Pet Peeves? People who toss cigarette butts out their car windows, like the world is their ashtray.
59. Are you multitasking right now? Not really, although I have paused occasionally to refresh by browser.
60. Last supper. Yes, I’ve heard of it: - Davinci painting, Jesus and his disciples, Holy Grail, etc. (I thought that would be more amusing than just saying ‘pot roast’)
61. What is your least favourite chore? Washing the floors.
62. Last place you drove your car? To work. (This answer is as boring as the commute itself!)
63. Ever been out of the country? Yes, I’ve been to Canada and Mexico.
64. Where were you born? At the hospital – I wanted to be near my mother. (Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk!) Oh, and it was in Dearborn, Michigan – the same birthplace as Henry Ford, although I’m not quite as well known as him.
65. Could you handle being in the military? Heck no! Although sometimes I get orders barked at me. (Oops! There go my Husband Points!)
66. What is your average mobile phone bill? $0 (See question 28)
67. Who are you thinking about right now? The people who'll read this and how to concisely explain thinking about how to answer this question. (I’m so literal!)
68. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? Over the weekend, watching “Wipeout” on TV.
69. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I’m not sure – maybe a dozen total?
70. Are your toes always painted? No, my toes are NEVER painted! (Am I taking the wrong quiz here?)
71. How many piercings do you have? None. No tattoos either, but maybe some day I will.
72. What are you doing today? Working. (Well, sort of; I am answering thess quiz questions)
73. Have you ever been gambling? Yes. It’s okay once in awhile, but mostly I find it boring and wasteful.
74. When is the last time you updated your page? A few minutes before I started this quiz.