1. Lindsay Lohan was recently sentenced to 90 days in jail. What do you think her future has in store for her?
More of the same, unfortunately. I think she’ll have to hit rock bottom (or hit 30 and start to feel ‘old’) before she’ll change her ways.
2. What is the biggest fashion "don't" that you would like to police?
Guys with the pants drooping down, showing their underwear. Punishible by taser and/or billy-clubbing them until their pants are pulled up and a belt is put on and secured.
3. How should we punish sites that lure us in with "read this" and take us somewhere where we are first greeted by a pop-up and then a series of click-throughs to actually read the meat of the story?
The best punishment is to avoid them altogether and hope they die off.
4. What is the most you will do to post a comment on a site? At what point is it not worth posting a comment?
I’m okay with leavingmy e-mail address and/or website, but I draw the line at eing forced to sign-up at (yet another) website.
5. If you purchase something online and you are charged for postage, is it still reasonable to charge for "shipping and handling"? What exactly does "shipping and handling" entail?
Having worked in shipping, I can tell you that ‘shipping’ covers the freight costs and ‘handling’ is to pay for some warehouse schlub (like myself, back then) to grab your item off a shelf and package it up for shipping.